How to Save on Calls from Prisons
Get a local number originating anywhere in the United
States or Canada
Local numbers are
available for most U.S. and
Canada Federal Prisons and
How Can I Save On Calls From Prison Inmates?
Sign up for a local
phone number to the prison
Why? Most prisons and jails in the United States and Canada have
considerably lower rates for calls placed to local numbers.
All you need is:
- Someone in a correctional facility that you want to talk to.
- A phone number guaranteed to be a local
call from the correctional facility. (Merely having the same
area code DOES NOT make it a local call.)
- An existing home or cell phone account
- A credit card, debit card, or pre-paid card, or checking
- A prepaid (advance pay) account with the institution's
phone carrier (i.e. Globaltel Link, GTL, Securus, ICSolutions,
PCS, BOP) OR the inmate's ability to use the inmate phone debit
- SaveOnPrisonCalls is here to save you money.
- We won't sell you a local number if it won't save you money
on your calls.
- We guarantee the number will be a local call.
- We offer competitive pricing. Plans starting at $9.95 per
- Convenient and secure payment processing through PayPal
- No gimmicks or hidden costs
- We've done our homework.
- We will help you set up prepaid
accounts, if needed.
- We know the prison/jail system.