Sign up for a local phone number to the prison
Why? Most prisons and jails in the United States have considerably lower rates for calls placed to local numbers.
All you need is:
- Someone in a correctional facility that you want to talk to.
- A phone number guaranteed to be a local call from the correctional facility. (Merely having the same area code DOES NOT make it a local call.)
- A credit card, debit card, or pre-paid credit card with a U.S. billing address
- A prepaid (advance pay) account with the institution's phone carrier (i.e. Globaltel Link, GTL, Securus, ICSolutions, PCS, BOP) or the inmate's ability to use the inmate phone debit account.
|Why Choose SaveOnPrisonCalls?|
- SaveOnPrisonCalls is here to save you money.
- We won't sell you a local number if it won't save you money on your calls.
- We guarantee the number will be a local call.
- We offer competitive pricing. Plans starting at $9.95 per month.
- No gimmicks or hidden costs
- We've done our homework. We will help you set up prepaid accounts, if needed.
- We know the prison/jail system.
Compare SaveOnPrisonCalls to the competition