How to Save on Calls from Prisons
Get a local number originating anywhere in the United
Local numbers are
available for most Federal Prisons and
How Can I Save On Calls From Prison Inmates?
Sign up for a local
phone number to the prison
Why? Most prisons and jails in the United States have
considerably lower rates for calls placed to local numbers.
All you need is:
- Someone in a correctional facility that you want to talk to.
- A phone number guaranteed to be a local
call from the correctional facility. (Merely having the same
area code DOES NOT make it a local call.)
- An existing home or cell phone account
- A credit card, debit card, or pre-paid card, or checking
account with a U.S. billing address
- A prepaid (advance pay) account with the institution's
phone carrier (i.e. Globaltel Link, GTL, Securus, ICSolutions,
PCS, BOP) OR the inmate's ability to use the inmate phone debit
- SaveOnPrisonCalls is here to save you money.
- We won't sell you a local number if it won't save you money
on your calls.
- We guarantee the number will be a local call.
- We offer competitive pricing. Plans starting at $9.95 per
- Convenient and secure payment processing through PayPal
- No gimmicks or hidden costs
- We've done our homework.
- We will help you set up prepaid
accounts, if needed.
- We know the prison/jail system.